- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Creamy garlic mashed potatoes on top of beef and vegetable for a delightful casserole.
- 1 pound ground beef (optionally ground turkey)
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen California medley vegetables, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups instant mashed potato flakes or buds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Brown the beef in a skillet, remove excess fat
- Combine the beef, 1/2 can of soup, Worcestershire sauce and vegetables. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bring the water and 1/2 can of soup to a boil in a saucepan. Add the milk. Stir in the potatoes. Pour over the beef mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes.