- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 stick of butter
A creamy and decadent topping that makes boring bread magical and plain pasta perfecto!
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 stick lightly salted butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Truffle oil
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt
- Place the butter, dill, parsley and garlic into a small bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Add 2 pinches of sea salt and whisk again to combine.
- Drizzle in 1 teaspoon of truffle oil and blend until just combined.
- Transfer the butter to a container, cover and let chill in the refrigerator until it sets.