- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Slow cooked, cheesy garlic and rice chicken dinner.
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) box long grain-wild rice mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar roasted garlic parmesan cheese creation
- 12-15 frozen chicken breast tenderloins, thawed
- 1 cup frozen petite green peas, thawed
- Combine the water and rice mix in a greased slow cooker. Stir in the cheese creation. place the chicken over top and pour the peas over. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low.