- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
Garlic Eggplant Dip is a great appetizer served with pita chips.
- 1 medium eggplant, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, chopped fine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1, 8 ounce container sour cream
- extra chopped parsley for garnishing
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Place eggplant halves in a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Bake 55 minutes. Scoop out pulp and discard skin.
- Place pulp in food processor and blend until smooth.
- In a medium bowl stir together eggplant, sour cream, parsley, sesame seeds, salt and garlic. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Garnish with chopped parsley.