- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 6 servings
This garlic chicken thigh recipe make a delicious and simple dinner.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 6 boneless chicken thighs, with skin
- Preheat broiler and grease a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine butter, garlic, soy sauce, pepper and parsley in a bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes or until butter melts.
- Place chicken on baking pan and drizzle with about half of butter mixture. Broil chicken for 20 minutes, basting occasionally with remaining butter. Thighs are done when the meat is cooked through to the bone.
- Remove thighs from oven and sprinkle with extra dried or fresh minced parsley. Serve warm.