- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
I love the garlic flavor in this recipe.
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 head garlic, separated and cloves peeled
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Season chicken lightly with salt and generously with pepper.
- Warm oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and brown on both sides.
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove garlic cloved from pot.
- Crush and return to juices if desired.
- Serve juices over meat.