- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6
While they may not be everyone's favorite vegetable, this garlic brussels sprouts recipe makes a fantastic side dish.
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow leaves. Mix them in a large bowl with the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Spread them evenly on a sheet pan coated in cooking spray and roast for 35 to 40 minutes until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Shake the pan from occasionally to roast the sprouts evenly. Season with additional salt and pepper if necessary and serve immediately.