- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 16 sticks
Quick homemade bread stick recipe.
- 1 unsliced sandwich loaf (11 inch)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup taosted sesame seeds
- Trim the crusts off the bread. Slice in half crosswise and lengthwise, slice each piece into 4 pieces, 1 1/4 inches.
- Mix together the butter and garlic and brush over all sides of the sticks, top with sesame seed.
- Place the sticks in a 9x13 inch baking pan, not touching. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.