- Prep: 7 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 7 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Once asparagus season is in full-swing, this delicious side dish is a must. Use extra-high quality olive oil.
- 2 dozen spears of fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place a medium-sized sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add the olive oil and allow it to heat for 1 minute, and then add the asparagus and the garlic.
- Sauté the mixture until the garlic turns golden and the asparagus light brown.
- Remove pan from the heat and sprinkle the mixture with a few pinches of salt and pepper; gently toss to combine.