- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
These simple sautéed mushrooms with rosemary make a delicious accompaniment to both meat and poultry dishes.
- 1-1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds mixed mushrooms such as cremini, shiitake (stemmed) and portobello, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Place the olive oil into a large sauté pan over medium heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the mushrooms, garlic, rosemary and a few pinches of salt and pepper and sauté for 8 minutes until the mixture is almost dry.
- Slowly stir in the wine and cook the mixture for 40 seconds. Serve immediately.