- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This garlic and parsley marinade packs a mighty punch of flavor, making it the perfect addition to steaks.
Photo originally appeared on www.epicurius.com
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley leaves, minced
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 3 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well to combine. Rub the mixture all over the steaks and then set aside for at least 30 minutes to marinate prior to cooking.