- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 4 Servings of Protein
This sweet and garlicky marinade can be used on any of your favorite cuts of pork. Allow the meat to marinate in the flavorful mixture for at least 1 hour before cooking as desired.
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup clover honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 8 large cloves fresh garlic, pressed
- Place all of the ingredients into a shallow bowl and whisk vigorously until thoroughly blended.
- Add the pork to the marinade and flip a few times to coat. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before cooking.