- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes almost 2 cups
If you’re a garlic fan than this vinaigrette is for you. Increase or decrease the amount of garlic used in the recipe to suit your own personal preference.
- 1/2 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- generous pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs or 2 teaspoons dried (basil, oregano, chives, and thyme)
- 1-1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- Place all of the ingredients in a jar, except for the olive oil, and whisk with a fork until mixed.
- Pour in the olive oil and tightly cap the mixture. Shake well to combine.