- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 1-1/3 cup breadcrumbs
Sometimes it’s the little things that make the difference between a really good meal and a delicious one. Try using these breadcrumbs in your next dish, instead of the typical plain variety that doesn’t add any additional flavor.
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2-1/2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2-1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 4 grinds freshly ground black pepper
- Place the garlic, olive oil, parsley, oregano, cayenne powder, salt and pepper into a food processor, and process until the mixture becomes a green puree with a pulpy texture.
- Add the breadcrumbs and pulse until combine.
- Transfer to a bowl and use as required.