- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This sauce blends the freshness of cilantro with the zing of lime juice and the sharp bite of garlic. Drizzle on top of vegetables or even plain pasta.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1-1/2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the garlic in a bowl, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and then mash into a paste. Add the cilantro, lime juice and the remaining 6 tablespoons of olive oil and stir well until blended. Add a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste and then serve immediately.