- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A simple and extremely healthy side dish that pairs well with almost any meal.
- 2 large bunches greens (chard, collards, kale or mustard), rinsed and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Few pinches red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- sea salt, plus more to taste
- Place a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the garlic and pepper flakes, sauté for 20 seconds, and then add in the greens tossing to combine.
- Pour in the vinegar and then add a few pinches of salt. Cover the pan and cook the greens for about 6-8 minutes.