- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 8
Garden Pasta Salad has a tangy dressing made with mustard and red wine vinegar.
- 2 cups rotini pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Dressing: 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- Place pasta in a large bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredient until smooth and slightly thickened. Pour over pasta and vegetables. Toss lightly to combine. Cover and chill before serving.