- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr
- Serving: 10-12 servings
Slow cooked sloppy joes with a bit of pepperoni.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown the beef with the onions and pepper over medium heat. Drain and then add to the slow cooker. Mix in the sauce and pepperoni. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with the cheese on hamburger buns.