- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This drink will quench your thirst and add an extra shake to your swivel as you tear up the dance floor. Its refreshing blend of fresh orange juice with Galliano makes it an enjoyable party cocktail.
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 ounce Galliano
- 1 ounce vodka
- Dash orange bitters
- Cold club soda
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour the orange juice, Galliano, vodka, and bitters in a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds until chilled and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Top with a touch of soda and serve immediately.