- Prep: 48 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 48 hr 15 min
- Serving: up to 20 servings
A peach and apricot infused kirsch and champagne punch.
- 2 cups sliced, pitted peaches
- 2 cups sliced, pitted apricots
- 1 bottle kirsch (1 pint)
- 2 bottles champagne (750 milliliters each)
- Lightly crush the peaches and apricots. Mix in the kirsch and refrigerate for 2 days. Strain through a sieve, discarding the peach and apricot pulp. In a medium punch bowl, add a large block of ice and pour the champagnes and kirsch in. Stir to mix.