- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Fusilli Primavera with Goat Cheese is a wonderful, light pasta dish your family will love.
- 6 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 pound fusilli pasta
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound asparagus, cut diagonally into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, not in oil, diced
- 2 summer squash, halved lengthwise, sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 6 plum tomatoes, seeded, diced
- In a bowl, mix cheese and basil.
- Cook fusilli as package label directs. Meanwhile, in large skillet, over medium heat, bring chicken broth to boiling. Add asparagus, pepper and dried tomatoes. Cover; cook 2 minutes, stirring once. Stir in squash. Cook uncovered 2 minutes. Stir in peas; add to bowl with cheese. Add fusilli and plum tomatoes; toss well.