- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 6
Pear bunnys with cheese, olives and cherries.
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 (16 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pear halves, drained
- 3 slices American cheese, cut in half
- 6 green olives stuffed with pimento, cut in half
- 3 maraschino cherries, cut in half
- Place the lettuce leave in the enter of a plate. Add a scoop of cottage cheese for a head. Place a pear half, cut side down, below it for the body. Cut another pear half in half and arrange as ears at top.
- Use the olive halves as eyes. cherry half for a mouth and cut the half of cheese into 6 pieces and place as whiskers, finally a dollop of cottage cheese for a tail.