- Prep: 24 hr
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 24 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Delicious cherry filled baked tortilla dessert.
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Evenly spread the pie filling in the center of the tortillas. Roll and arrange seam side down in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Add the sugar, butter and 2 cups of water to a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Mix in the almond extract. Pour the mixture over the tortillas.
- Chill for 1-24 hours in the refrigerator.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.