- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 dozen
Tangy cake like cookies that are light and refreshing after a heavy meal.
- Vegetable oil spray
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a cookie sheet with the vegetable oil spray.
- Combine the eggs, oil, pineapple juice and lemon juice, beating to mix. Stir in the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Use a teaspoon to drop onto the prepared sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the bottoms are light brown. Cool.