- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 20 servings
This vibrant colored punch has multiple levels of flavor including: rum, lemon, cranberry, apple, clove, lime and orange. A great beverage to serve at your next big bash.
- 2 (750-milliliter) bottles white rum
- 2 cups applejack
- 3 cups Velvet Falernum
- 1 cup Campari
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups orange juice
- Juice of 6 large lemons (about 1 cup)
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 2 large lemons, thinly sliced
- 2 medium limes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium Gala or Fuji apples, thinly sliced
- Place the rum, applejack, Velvet Falernum, Campari, cranberry juice, orange juice, lemon juice, ginger ale and ice in a punch bowl and stir for 30 seconds until chilled.
- Garnish the punch with the lemon, lime and apple slices and then serve in punch glasses filled with ice.