- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 60 pieces
Rich and chewy bonbons, with a chocolate surprise hidden inside.
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chocolate chips and butter in a heavy saucepan, over low heat. Chocolate should totally melt and become smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add the condensed milk, flour and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and blend well.
- Take one teaspoon of the chocolate chip dough and shape around each chocolate candy kiss. Place one inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven; Bonbons will be soft and shiny, but will become firm once they cool.