- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4-6
Serve Fudge Pie with a scoop of your favorite ice cream for a double delight.
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup flour, sifted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Melt margarine in a saucepan. Add sugar and cocoa, stir.
- In a bowl, mix flour, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Stir flour mixture into saucepan with the cocoa mixture. Add nuts if desired.
- Pour mixture into a greased pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.