- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 2 hr 30 min
- Serving: 20
Fudge Marble is pleasing to the eye as well as to the sweet tooth.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- dash salt
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Line an 8 inch square baking pan with foi; set aside.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter with condensed milk, vanilla and salt.
- Remove from heat and stir in nuts. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- In medium saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows with remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Spoon over fudge. With knife or spatula, swirl through fudge. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan; peel off foil. Cut into squares.