- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Fudge mixed cheesecake in a chocolate crumb crust.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate crumb crust
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Microwave the chocolate chips on high until they have melted.
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffed. Beat in the milk until smooth. Stir in the chocolate. Beat the eggs in, one at a time. Stir in the vanilla.
- Pour into the crust and bake for 1 hour, or until the center is set.