- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 2 dozen
Simple and fast fudge brownie cookies.
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (18 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the confectioners' sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the brownie mix and water. Shape into 1-inch balls. Dip in the sugar mixture and then place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.