- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6
Fruity Pork Chops are sweet and savory. Serve over white rice for a new family favorite.
- 1, 17 ounce can chunky mixed fruit
- 6 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 envelope seasoned coating mix for pork
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Drain fruit, reserving syrup. Moisten chops in 1/4 cup of syrup and coat as directed on package. Arrange in single layer on rack in ungreased shallow baking pan. Bake at 425 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Place fruit in pan with chops, brush with syrup and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until chops are tender and cooked thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, combine and heat 1/2 cup of fruit syrup, brown sugar and catsup and vinegar. Serve with chops and fruit.