- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 35 min
- Serving: 4
- 2 Apples (uncovered and grated)
- 1 Orange (uncovered and grated)
- 1/2 Pineapple (uncovered and grated)
- 1 small bowl black grapes
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 10 Almonds
- 10 Cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 kg Curd
- Make the curd water free by wrapping it in a cotton cloth for about an hour.
- Take the curd in a bowl and add cocoa powder, sugar in it. Beat well.
- Add Apples, Oranges and Pineapple to the above mixture.
- Sprinkle dry fruits on it.
- Refrigerate and serve.