- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Total: 7 min
- Serving: 4
This is a great source of fiber.
- 1 cup bulgur
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 1/3 cup mixed dried fruit diced
- 1 tablespoon oat bran
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place bulgur in a colander and rinse under cool water.
- Drain the bulgur and put into a container with a cover.
- Add the water, apricot nectar, fruit, oat bran and honey.
- Stir until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place mixture in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring twice.
- Transfer 3/4 cup of mixture into a small bowl and add 1/4 cup milk for each serving you want.
- This mixture will last for a 3 days in the refrigerator.