- Prep: 8 hr
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Total: 8 hr 2 min
- Serving: Serves 4
Try this refreshing recipe for fruit with white wine and mint.
- 1 1/4 cups dry white wine
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 ripe cantaloupe, halved, seeded, and cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1, 8-ounce basket of fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved lengthwise
- In a small saucepan, bring the wine and sugar to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Boil for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the mint.
- In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, strawberries, and grapes. Pour the warm wine mixture over and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until cold, stirring occasionally, at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
- Transfer the fruit mixture into serving bowls and serve chilled.