- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 10-12 Fruit swords
Nerd night just got cooler with fruit swords replacing lightsabers as the weapon of choice! Light up your skewers and make eating fruit even more fun for the little ones when they know the power of the sword is the fruit sword that gives them permission to play with their food this time.
- Strawberries, stems removed
- Red and green grapes
- Cut the cantaloupe and watermelon in half and using a melon baller (or cutting into cubes) cut or scoop the balls of melon. Set it aside for the kebabs/swords.
- Remove the top part of a pineapple, and set it aside. Cut your pineapple into chunk-size pieces, and set it aside for the kebabs/swords.
- Using some wooden skewers, randomly place pieces of the melon, pineapple, strawberries, grapes and blueberries.