- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 18
This recipe for Fruit Swirl Coffee Cake lets you choose the fruit flavor and it is so quick and easy you could make more than one!
- 4 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk, plus 2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 21 ounces fruit pie filling of your choice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In a bowl, combine Bisquick, sugar, butter, 1/2 cup milk, vanilla and eggs until well mixed.
- In a greased jelly roll pan, or 2 square pans, spread about 2 1/2 cups of batter.
- Cover evenly with pie filling.
- Then, use spoons to drop remaining batter over pie filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20-25 minutes.
- Prepare drizzle icing just before cake finishes cooking by mixing powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk. Use to top cake.