- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 1 gallon
Great fruity punch for gatherings or birthday parties!
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 package raspberry gelatin
- 1 package cherry gelatin
- 6 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 cups lime or lemon juice
- 5 cups fresh or frozen orange juice
- 1/2 to 1 cup sugar
- 5 or 6 ripe bananas
- 1 quart chilled ginger ale
- Mix together gelatin and hot water as directed on gelatin package.
- Add the cold water and fruit juices. Mix in sugar.
- Prior to serving, mash or whip the bananas until smooth.
- Blend together the gelatin and banana mixes.
- When ready to serve, add ginger ale.