- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 8-10 People
A great alternative to regular chips and salsa, this recipe consists of a variety of fruit and crispy, sweet tortilla wedges.
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups raspberries, diced
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fruit preserve, any flavor
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1-2/3 cup sugar and cinnamon mixture
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine kiwis, apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves. Chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Coat both sides of tortillas with melted butter. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mixture on buttered tortillas.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut tortillas into wedges and place on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- After tortilla wedges have cooled, serve with chilled fruit.