- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Amazing fruit salad with the sweet goodness of pears, grapes and cashews.
- 4 slices bacon, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup cashew halves, toasted
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 10 ounces mixed salad greens
- 1/2 medium pear, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- Take a bowl and add butter, curry powder, brown sugar, rosemary, salt, toasted cashews and cayenne pepper to it. Mix well to make nut mixture.
- Take another bowl and add honey, olive oil, white wine vinegar, mustard, pepper and salt to taste to it. Mix well to make liquid mixture.
- Take a pan, add bacon slices into it and cook them from both sides on medium heat until they become crispy. Keep aside after chopping them.
- Take one more bowl and add salad greens, pears, grapes, and bacon to it.
- Pour the liquid mixture and toss.
- Sprinkle nut mixture over it.
- Serve immediately.