- Prep: 12 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr
- Serving: 10 servings
Chunky fruit, coated with pudding powder.
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 1 (16 ounce) can apricots
- 1 (20 ounce) can chunk pineapple
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- Drain the pineapple, apricots, peaches and oranges well. Use a towel to pat dry.
- Add the two packages of strawberries (undrained).
- Stir in the vanilla pudding mix until well coated. Refrigerate overnight.