- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8
I love the combination of the fruits together with the tartness of the sour cream. If you don't want to use sour cream you can also use cool whip for a sweet tasting dish.
- 1 large can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can mandrin oranges, drained
- 2 apples, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 bananas cut up
- 2 cups of mini marshmellows (optional)
- 1 bag of coconut (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream
- Combine all the fruit in a large bowl.
- Stir together.
- Add the marshmallows and coconut.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add the sour cream.
- Stir and chill.