- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
Mama Mia! Be creative with the fruit combinations on this Fruit Pizza.
- 1 package (tube) sugar cookie dough
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 small jars apricot preserves
- assorted fruit
- chopped nuts, if desired
- Slice and bake cookies as directed on round pizza pan. Flatten dough onto pan to form the crust.
- Combine cheese, sugar and vanilla. Spread on cooled crust. Top with assorted fruit.
- Warm preserves until thin enough to over the top of the fruit. Chill until cool.