- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
These are such an elegant looking dessert to serve your dinner guest.
- 1/2 cup frozen shipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 orange, peeled, seeded and sectioned
- 1 large banana, slice
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple (or canned)
- Combine shipped topping, coconut and orange juice in a small bowl.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Combine orange, banana and pineapple in a bowl.
- toss lightly.
- Sppon alternate layers of fruit mixture and orange juice mixture into 4 parfait glasses.
- Can be garnished with mint leaves if desired.