- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 16
What a wonderful taste this combination of fruit has.
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 21 oz can cherry pie filling
- 3 cups grapefruit sections
- 1 cup mandarin orange sections
- 1 cup fruit cocktail, well drained
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1 cup sliced peaches, well drained
- Combine all the ingredient in a bowl.
- Toss fruit together.
- Pour into a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.