- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Creamy peaches and oranges
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peaches, thawed
- 1/4 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 quart buttermilk
- 1 medium orange
- Blend the peaches, sugar and cinnamon on medium until smooth.
- Add buttermilk, and give another whirl.
- Slice orange very thin.
- When ready to serve, pour into 6 8-ounce glasses, garnish on the edge with the orange slice and sprinkle cinnamon on top.