- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Serves 16
This fun dip is always a hit with kids as it combines pieces of fruit on pretzel stick ‘skewers’ with a creamy vanilla dip. Use a mix of fruits like bananas, strawberries and grapes.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups grapes
- 1-1/2 cups pretzel sticks
- Place the milk and pudding mix into a bowl and whisk vigorously until thoroughly blended. Let the pudding stand for 6 minutes to thicken.
- Using the pretzel sticks as skewers, thread the fruit onto the sticks and place on a serving tray. Serve with the prepared pudding.