- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 15 People
This easy cake consists of cherry or apple pie filling and crushed pineapple with a dry cake mix baked on top.
- 1 21-ounce can of cherry or apple pie-filling
- 1 8-ounce can of crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 box yellow or white cake mix
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Grease bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Pour pie filling on bottom of pan and spread evenly.
- Pour pineapple (with juice) over pie filling.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pineapple.
- Pour melted butter on top of cake mix.
- Sprinkle nuts and coconut over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown.