- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
This dessert is an ideal light and satisfying after-dinner treat. Use a mix of fresh seasonal raspberries and strawberries from your local farmers market.
- 2 cups cut-up strawberries and whole raspberries
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 medium peach, sliced
- 1 small apple
- Put half of the berries, the concentrate and the sugar into a blender and process the mixture until smooth. Transfer to a small serving bowl and set aside.
- Place the remaining berries, kiwifruit, orange sections, bananas, peach slices and apple slices into a bowl and gently toss to combine. Transfer to fruit bowls and serve with the prepared berry dressing.