- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: about 6 cups
Creamy whipped fruit salad
- 1 (5 5/8 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/3 cups buttermilk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (30 ounce) can fruit cocktail, well drained
- 2 cups mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 cup miniature rainbow marshmallows (optional)
- Blend together the buttermilk and pudding until smooth. Add in cool whip.
- Stir in the fruit and marshmallows if wanted, reserving half a can of the oranges for garnish.
- Top with the remaining oranges.