- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Fruit Berry Streusel can be made with any pie filling, so pick your family's favorite for a real treat.
- 1 package frozen puff pastry shells
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can fruit pie filling
- Bake pie shells according to package directions.
- Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup pie filling into each shell. Top with crumb mixture. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.